We are fully-approved and accredited in our industry.
We have 30+ years of health & safety expertise in the workplace
Our team are trained and accredited to the highest standards
We are committed to ensuring that we create a safe working environment for all
of our employees, clients, colleagues & members of the general public that we come into contact with.
Given the nature of our works & increasing requirements from both clients & the Health & Safety executive, Health & safety has become one of the most important areas of our business.
This is something we take very seriously & due to ongoing requirements we employ the services of a highly qualified and respected consultancy Aspen Thorn to ensure all health & safety requirements & procedures comply with current legislation & that these are being applied across all of our works.
- All of our employees as a minimum attend basic ISOH safety training courses hold Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) cards.
- All engineers hold skilled worker cards (based on experience & qualifications).
- All managers & lead engineers/site foremen hold SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) or SMSTS (Site Manager Safety Training Scheme) certificates.
- All engineers hold UKATA asbestos awareness certificates
- All Engineers using Ladders have attended & hold certificates in & Working safely at Heights & carry full body harnesses & lanyards to ensure safe working procedures can be maintained. These are serviced, maintained & replaced in compliance with current legislation & manufacturers guidelines.
Prior to commencement of works on any site we prepare a Risk Assessment & Method Statement (RAMS) & where needed we can provide any further statements, certifications or record sheets required.
We have held Safe Contractor & CHAS accreditation for many years now and are continually reviewing our safety procedures & training to ensure we carry out all of our works in a safe manner & create a safe working environment for all our staff, clients, colleagues and members of the general public.
Risk & Method Statements
Click on the download button to view a site specific Risk & Method Statement example